Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default OT - When I get home tonight ...

On 3/20/2010 4:07 PM, Han wrote:

I absolutely disagree with the way Congress and lobbyists on all sides
are approaching the problem of affordable healthcare. Politically,
there is no leadership, just horse trading and posturing. But presumably
this is the American way. I wish there was a better way.

Ayup ... will probably be that way until an educated citizenry realizes
the perils of allowing lawyers in the legislative branch.

Problem is with the words "educated" and "citizenry" as a phrase ...
it's a bit late for that.

The train is soon leaving the station and I fervently hope that Congress
can hook up cars to that train with something that in the long run will
benefit the people in the US, whom they claim to represent.

You can't make a gumbo with ashes and bitter root, cher.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08