Posted to rec.woodworking
Douglas Johnson[_2_] Douglas Johnson[_2_] is offline

Default OT - When I get home tonight ...

Mark & Juanita wrote:
Even the most die-hard
supporter of socialized medicine ought to get the fact that Pelosi has
ripped up the Constitution and is making things up as she goes along.

Exactly what part of the Constitution is being ripped up? Article I, Section 5
says, in part "Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings,"

I agree, this is an ugly process. But legislation often is. Remember the old
saw about legislation and sausage. But it doesn't rip up the Constitution.

-- Doug