Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default OT - When I get home tonight ...

Mark & Juanita wrote in news:rOCdnfBjI7-
:

To use this kind of trick to attempt to take over 1/6 of the US economy
is nothing short of stalinist and dictatorial.

You and I are paying for the indigent medical care now already. Better to
get some rules that will prevent personal bankruptcy and/or death and
exhibit some compassion for the less fortunate than this idea of everyone
for themselves AND let the other guy rot.

There ought to be a better way than democracy ...

--
Best regards
Han