Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Shake, Rattle and Roll

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 02:42:06 -0700, the infamous "LDosser"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 17:10:50 -0700, the infamous "LDosser"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
Has anyone else seen the movie "10.5"? It was about the HelL.A. area,
the San Andreas Fault in particular. Lotsa fun.

Got it last week on one of those double feature disks at BiMart, but
have
not yet watched it. I think the other one on the disc is "Category 7".
Forgot to buy popcorn while I was there ...

I get the BiMart dry roasted peanuts instead of popcorn any more. (Now
that I've discovered my allergy to corn. After 25 years away, I can
now eat some potatoes again. NOGO on the tomatoes, though. sigh)

You'll love the strategic domestic use of the nukes. chortle
It fails the authenticity test, but it's a fun movie showing some
creativity.

Watched part one last night. Wow, Kim Delaney bloated up like Sally
Struthers!

Yabbut, wouldja still do 'er? I would. Sad, though.

I'd pass. Watched part two last night. Just a Horrid Waste Of Time! Now the
showgirls ...

I was horribly disappointed the first time I saw the Rockettes and
Vegas showgirls up close. They might be fabulous dancers, but they're
certainly not the stone foxes they're played up to be.

I rented Sorority Row the other day and couldn't believe it when I saw
the credits. Princess Leia no longer looks anything at all like a
princess. OMG! http://tinyurl.com/ykpyywr vs
http://tinyurl.com/yl6mamp She looked even worse onscreen as an angry
sorority mother with a shotgun (12 shots, 0 scores, typ. Hollyweird.)

She seems to have aged a bit better than Kim.

I sure miss fantasies about having both Delaney sisters together...
(Fantasies are for young, lithe wimmenz, TYVM.)

Dunno, Tina Turner could still light my fuse!

Nah, she looks too much like Ike to light anything here. Ashley Judd
sets me on fire.

--
Adults are obsolete children. --Dr. Seuss (Theodore Geisel, 1904-1991)