Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Christopher Tidy Christopher Tidy is offline

Default Eklind hexagon keys

Gunner Asch wrote:

you mean "allen" wrenches?

Allen keys, Allen wrenches, hexagon keys, hexagon wrenches...and a few
others I think...they go by many names.

Ecllind, Allen, Bondhus are the most common ones here in the US, with my
personal choice going first for Bondhus, then Allen, then Ecklind, but
only because Ive used far more Bondhus than Eclind. They are ALL 3,
excellent "wrenches".

Looks like it's going to be Eklind for me. I have a number of big Allen
brand keys, things like 16 mm and 22 mm. 22 mm is the size for opening
mercury flasks :-). I like the Allen brand keys, but their sets only
come in a crappy vinyl wallet. I need better storage than that.

Chris