Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Christopher Tidy Christopher Tidy is offline

Default Eklind hexagon keys

Gunner Asch wrote:

When your storebought holder finally loosens up..go to any good Tool
store and pick up those coin shaped yellow holders..about 2" in diameter
with a small spring that goes all the way around it. Get em in Metric
and Standard. Bout $3.50 each,

Cant remember the name at the moment, but thats all I use on the job.
Works great, tough, handy and keeps the wrenches in place just fine.

Someone help with the name and a link? Or do I have to go out to the
truck?

Sounds neat. After you next use them, post the name if you can remember.
But hopefully I won't need it for a few years...

Chris