Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT What's your take? OT

On 3/18/2010 6:49 PM, Steve B wrote:
Do you think this fiasco will pass Sunday?

I hope and pray reason will prevail. But I thought McCain would win.

Go figger.

Steve

Not so hard really. You just don't understand the issue you're talking
about. That explains why you were wrong about McCain as you were about
Bush and Obama. You just have lousy judgment. You prove it once again
with this point of view. The current system is in the process of
failing. Nothing is going to stop that, so the wise thing to do is
change it before it collapses. That is what the Democrats are in the
process of doing. The ignorant people are so afraid of changing they are
****ting their pants. The rest of us welcome the change from a corrupt,
inefficient, and unfair system to a much more rational one. The problem
is that you can't see that. And you listen to way too much republican
propaganda. If you could you'd not have your usual off target
prediction. I predict the bill passes. Want to bet who's right?

Hawke