Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Eklind hexagon keys

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 00:49:22 +0000, Christopher Tidy
wrote:

Hi folks,

Anyone own a set of Eklind hexagon keys? If so, what do you think of
their accuracy and durability? I notice they're made in Illinois, pretty
close to Igor I think.

I want a set of hexagon keys that are long arm and come in a box or
sturdy holder, not on a keyring (I hate those rings). I've got a set by
CK, which are fine in terms of quality, but the ring connections broke
and it was awkward anyway. Eklind offer a set in a plastic holder.
That's not quite ideal, as I'd prefer a metal box, so if anyone knows of
a better brand available in Europe, I'd be interested to hear.

Many thanks,

Chris

you mean "allen" wrenches?

Ecllind, Allen, Bondhus are the most common ones here in the US, with my
personal choice going first for Bondhus, then Allen, then Ecklind, but
only because Ive used far more Bondhus than Eclind. They are ALL 3,
excellent "wrenches"

Gunner, who only buys "ball end"..as they will over a number of years,
often convert themselves to standard end...particularly after
application of a snipe.

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost