Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Still more on Prius runaway

wrote
The CHP has a VERY large staff that even includes a lot of car
mechanics, in addition to scientists from many disiplines. They have
labrotories and millions of dollars of equipment. They have access to
huge databases and other organizations with addtional expertise that
you can't access. They have a budget for paying for tests and outside
help when needed. My guess is that their car mechanics have a lot more
education and experience than you.

You can't hold a candle to them.

We've not seen the final report yet either. It may take a while for the
true story to come out. We may see some ail time here. I wonder if Judge
Ito will hear the case.