Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default my latest power supply

Joel Koltner wrote:

"Dan" wrote in message
My pet peeve is people who don't cut zip tie tails flush with the lock.
Not only is it untidy but it is also a terrific way to draw blood.

I agree, although I've come to understand that this apparently happens when
one uses zip tie tools that cinch and cut automatically: Apparently mechanical
interference limitations prevent these tools from cutting flush. Seems like a
better tool is needed...

I always use an old pair of face cutters that are too worn to use on
PC boards, to trim leads.