Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default Garage Door Water Sealing: How

Jules Richardson wrote the following:
On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 13:54:53 -0700, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Problem is, I don't know where you buy them in the US (if that's where
the OP is) - I've been looking out for them for a while.

Have you Googled "trench covers"?

Those are them! I've never seen them in use anywhere around here, and
none of the usual hardware/DIY places seem to carry them.

I like those Amazon ones - useful that they come with the channel too, to
save on concrete casting headaches. Price for that three-pack isn't bad,
either - although I'm not sure what shipping costs would be (I assume the
covers are metal and heavy)

cheers

Jules

It says in the box on the upper right where the "Add to Cart" button is,
that it is $8.66.
The 3 pack at $91.96 is $17.53 shipping.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY