Posted to alt.home.repair
Jules Richardson Jules Richardson is offline

Default Garage Door Water Sealing: How

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 13:54:53 -0700, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Problem is, I don't know where you buy them in the US (if that's where
the OP is) - I've been looking out for them for a while.

Have you Googled "trench covers"?

Those are them! I've never seen them in use anywhere around here, and
none of the usual hardware/DIY places seem to carry them.

I like those Amazon ones - useful that they come with the channel too, to
save on concrete casting headaches. Price for that three-pack isn't bad,
either - although I'm not sure what shipping costs would be (I assume the
covers are metal and heavy)

cheers

Jules