Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.building.construction
YouRepair.com YouRepair.com is offline

Default Appropriate screws for the *sides* of plywood (?)

Depends on the job but Drywall screws can work well for small projects.

They should not be used for structural support but used along with glue they
can provide quick assembly.

Most of all they are really inexpensive so

Use them for small things not for 2 story ladders P

"Thomas G. Marshall" wrote in message

I was wondering this.

It's never ideal of course, but sooner or later for small projects I
end up needing to end-screw (side screw?) into a plywood sheet. Is
there a "teethier" than normal woodscrew for the job?

A woodworker for small projects that I saw was using drywall screws
which just don't ever work well in any wood IME, but beats me about
plywood.