Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default OT - When I get home tonight ...

On 3/17/2010 6:09 PM, d.williams wrote:
wrote in message
... I'm going to balance my check book.

By virtue of that process I will "deem" that all my bills have therefore
been paid in perpetuity.

Hell, if it works for Nancy, et al ...

--

A "deeming resolution" is perhaps a scuzzy, gutless approach to legislation.
So it shouldn't be surprising that the Republicans used it 36 times in 2005

You're preaching to choir ... but that's not a bad thing.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08