Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Christopher Tidy Christopher Tidy is offline

Default Eklind hexagon keys

Hi folks,

Anyone own a set of Eklind hexagon keys? If so, what do you think of
their accuracy and durability? I notice they're made in Illinois, pretty
close to Igor I think.

I want a set of hexagon keys that are long arm and come in a box or
sturdy holder, not on a keyring (I hate those rings). I've got a set by
CK, which are fine in terms of quality, but the ring connections broke
and it was awkward anyway. Eklind offer a set in a plastic holder.
That's not quite ideal, as I'd prefer a metal box, so if anyone knows of
a better brand available in Europe, I'd be interested to hear.

Many thanks,

Chris