Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default How to make Maple look like Walnut?

"Swingman" wrote

When it comes to matching existing work, and being color blind myself, my
bid always includes my favorite paint contractor ... I'll let those of you
to whom color is important argue about it, I can't hep it!

What a perfect excuse! Although I am not color blind, my quilter wife
accuses me of being color ignorant, color insensitive and color illiterate.
Some folks are really into color. You are right. Just pass this little
discussion off to folks who are into this kind of thing.