Posted to rec.woodworking
LDosser LDosser is offline

Default O/T: Shake, Rattle and Roll

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 21:40:20 -0500, the infamous Swingman
scrawled the following:

On 3/16/2010 8:07 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
Shake, rattle and roll, but no Jolt.

A 4.3 earthquake, whose epicenter was about 5 miles west of me, hit at
04:03AM this morning.

Lasted about 15 seconds and provided a nice vibration to the bed.

Other than that, NBD.

Let's just hope like hell that wasn't a warmup ...

Has anyone else seen the movie "10.5"? It was about the HelL.A. area,
the San Andreas Fault in particular. Lotsa fun.

Got it last week on one of those double feature disks at BiMart, but have
not yet watched it. I think the other one on the disc is "Category 7".
Forgot to buy popcorn while I was there ...