Posted to alt.home.repair
Lp1331 1p1331 Lp1331 1p1331 is offline

Default O.T. WebTV

I have a computer on RoadRunner, but still have the WebTV for the
newsgroups and EMail. The NG's are easier to use than with a computer,
and there are several that are only for WebTV AFAIK. I don't know how
much longer I will keep the WebTV though. I need to call them and see
about adjusting the monthly charge. I had an old computer on the same
MSN plan as the WebTV, which was nearly worthless. Larry BTW, I
have had WebTV for about 10-11 years, and have several extra units that
I picked up for spares here and there over the years. I doubt you could
get more than $10-15 for one.