Posted to alt.home.repair
Jon Danniken[_2_] Jon Danniken[_2_] is offline

Default Still more on Prius runaway

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
AZ Nomad wrote:

It's market driven and today's public love prefer hysteria over
substance. If you want news, get it in a newspaper; if you don't
want to deal with paper, get the same over the internet.

"People everywhere confuse what they read in the newspapers with
news." -A.J. Liebling

Yeah, well said. I was going to mention that about the last place I would
go to get news is from the local newspaper. Well, unless I wanted the kind
of "news" that was made up adults acting like whining children living in a
fantasy world, anyway.

About the only place I've ever seen anything approaching objective coverage
is the WSJ.

Jon