Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Analog Switch Subcircuit

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 23:36:33 +0530, "pimpom"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
I posted this to the LTspice group, but thought it might be of
interest here... a 4016 switch...

.........snip model params............

...Jim Thompson

I ocassionally used the improved CD4066 and 74HC4066 in the past.
Any chance of adapting your model to these devices?

Even though Motorola no longer exists (at least that division) I'll
have to check the dates and see when the NDA's run out :-)

However, as you may remember from my 74HC4051,2,3 schematic posting,
these are quite hairy models at the device level.

I'll ponder doing these as behavioral models... easier convergence and
faster simulations... that's why LTspice is so "fast"... mostly
behavioral rendering of parts.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |