Posted to alt.home.repair
gnu / linux gnu / linux is offline

Default Still more on Prius runaway

On Mar 16, 9:10*am, wrote:
On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 06:55:39 -0700 (PDT), Eric in North TX

wrote:
On Mar 15, 9:40*pm, Dean Hoffman wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/yeruhj7

* * The article is from Forbes. *The author is critical of the press
that swallowed the story hook, line, and sinker. * He says he found
several flaws that a newsman should've found.

If 34 times using the F word offends you don't click the link, but he
lays it down fairly, strange he needs a mask though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ4Pt...layer_embedded

So, we have now firmly established that you can stop a Prius by
putting it in neutral IF THE CAR IS OPERATING NORMALLY.

Big Deal. I think most people already accept that.

If it bleeds it leads .......