Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Grant[_5_] Grant[_5_] is offline

Default Static When Capturing VHS Tapes

On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 22:03:55 -0700 (PDT), NY2LA wrote:

Sorry to rant, but I think it is enormously counter productive when a
forum "archives" a topic and makes it no longer possible to add
comments. I know this is probably Google's decision, and may not be
under the control of the moderators.

This is not a forum, this is not google, this is Usenet. Google happen
to provide a web based crappy interface that wrecks the Usenet experience.

Usenet is accessed via nntp.

Use a proper news client. It's normal to reply to one's own postings
to add information while keep your topic threaded.

Grant.