Posted to alt.home.repair
Mikepier Mikepier is offline

Default Can't figure out where the downspout goes?

You know, funny thing is I used to have stoppages in my basement
frequently. But since the downspout outside has been clogged for quite
some time, maybe a couple of years, I have not had a stoppage in a
while. I wonder if the downspout has been the problem all this time.
Maybe a coincidence. But a lot of junk does find its way in the
downspout, particularly since the gutter guard gets knocked off
frequently and kids hanging on the roof throwing garbage around.