Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

Default Electric caulk gun

On Mar 13, 4:52*pm, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 21:13:47 -0600, "DanG" wrote:
DeWalt battery unit is very good. *Probably not worth it for one
case of caulk. *I had/have an air driven unit which was/is
actually slightly better, but the hassles of compressor and hose
makes the battery unit the only one used anymore. *Prazi also
makes a drill driven unit that I considered:
http://www.praziusa.com/drillmate.html

What are some needs for one of these powered caulk guns? Building cars
and airplanes? Certainly not for home use. Say, caulking a new window
or door, might take a tube and a half.

I can't *see the need for me.

Autoglass installers. I have a CP and a Milwaukee.