Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default I want to kill the weeds in my St. Augustine grass

JIMMIE wrote:
On Mar 14, 4:27 pm, "bob callaway" wrote:
What is the process to use to kill the weeds in my st. Augustine grass. I
know it's not a overnight process, but I have to start somewhere?

St Augustine grass usually needs little help. It will choke out just
about anything if it is healthy. Best thing is to keep it watered and
fertilized and it will do its thing. St Augustine does go dormant in
the winter. If the weeds are coming up before it comes out of its
dormant period you can go ahead and spray with Roundup and it wont
hurt the grass. This gets rid of most weeds, wild onions and competing
grasses.

Jimmie

Roundup kills everything, including grass.