Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Noble[_2_] Bill Noble[_2_] is offline

Default Rush to flee US

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 03:20:32 -0700 (PDT), the infamous Andrew VK3BFA
scrawled the following:

bunch of mindless junk snipped

The freedom to speak our minds is one of our freedoms, Andy. Is it so
hard to understand that those of us who did not vote for the man would
be critical of him, especially given his current track record?

That's a false succor, sucker.

--

the legal freedom to speak one's mind is a far cry from the social freedom
to be downright rude and offensive. A discussion is one thing, puerile