Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Rush to flee US

On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 03:20:32 -0700 (PDT), the infamous Andrew VK3BFA
scrawled the following:

On Mar 14, 1:58*am, "RogerN" wrote:
Why shouldn't he, what they are trying to do with the health care bill is
unconstitutional. *Can't get enough votes, skip votes and abuse budget
reconciliation for the health care bill, still can't get enough votes so
skip voting altogether with the Slaughter solution. *Could it be any more
obvious, the government funded abortion health care bill is being forced
upon us with the Slaughter house solution! *These people don't have a clue
when it's right in front of their face. *As one said, the only thing
bi-partisan about Obama's health care plan is the opposition to it. *Looks
like Rush is right again!

RogerN

Oh well, breaking my own rules re OT. But, sometimes........

Roger, you are just being plain silly, and I am surprised that a
citizen of a democracy should have so little understanding of their
own system of governance. Your founding fathers were wise enough to
plan a system whereby no one could have complete, utter and arbitrary
control of the government process. They foresaw that, one day,
politics could fragment into two, wildly different parties. The Loony
Left and the Extreme Right.They foresaw that half the country couldn't
be bothered to vote. So they ensured that the "winner" would not be
able to make decisions on behalf of the majority of the population.
Your constitution has served you well and admirably for over 200 years
- indicates its pretty robust.

And that's on the verge of breakdown due to the lack of leadership we
have in the judicial and executive branches at the moment. It's why
we're so vocal, and why another revolution seems imminent.

And why do you criticise, very publicly, your President, Head of
State, Commander in Chief - you may not care for the mans politics,
but as a citizen you should be able to respect the mandates of your
own constitution. Such ill mannered criticism serves only as a sign of
disunity and gives succor to your enemies.

The freedom to speak our minds is one of our freedoms, Andy. Is it so
hard to understand that those of us who did not vote for the man would
be critical of him, especially given his current track record?

That's a false succor, sucker.

--
I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study
mathematics and philosophy. My sons ought to study mathematics and