Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default 144,000 horsepower

On 3/13/2010 11:28 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 12:36:47 -0600, the infamous Morris Dovey
scrawled the following:

There's another aspect - I plan on posting photos and videos of whatever
I end up with, and I don't want any of that to be easily adapted for
pickup truck mountable fire control or weapons platforms.

No doubt _that_ has already been done six ways from Sunday. Don't
sweat it. People doing that would have lots of money to buy
sophisticated compensation units.

No doubt - but not by everyone who might like to have, and I'm not
inclined to provide a "how-to" for doing it on the cheap.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar