Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default OT More examples of generosity from President Obama

"Hawke" wrote in message

Obama's quite generous with other peoples money.

The problem I have with Obama is he is trying to cram his health care
down
our throats. His bill doesn't have the votes to do it according to the
constitutions so he is trying to overthrow the constitution for his
health
care bill so he can send money to Planned parrenthood. Imagine a bill
that
is so significant that it is 20% of the US economy but the Democrats want
the pass it without a vote, since they don't have enough votes to pass it
the constitutional method.

RogerN

You also seem not to know that the health care bill has already passed the
senate and the house. So your representatives have done their work and
passed the law, which is how it is supposed to work. You also seem to have
forgotten what happened in 2008 so I'll remind you. The Democrats won
everything by a strong margin and they said at the time their goal was to
pass health care reform, and that is why they were elected, to do that.
The public was strongly behind reforming health at the time. Now, after a
full on campaign by the right wing to convince the public not to do it
some have changed their minds. But the circumstances haven't changed and
the system needs to change or it will fail. So if you want to call that
being crammed down your throat, go ahead. The facts are that change has to
happen. Democrats have faced that fact are are finally addressing the
problem. Now it's your turn.

Hawke

I want healthcare reform too but I don't think it should be used to channel
billions of dollars to planned parenthood for taxpayer funded abortions.

RogerN