Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_4_] Steve B[_4_] is offline

Default Electric caulk gun

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message
I want one. Brand names that you have used and are good? I need to use
up about a case of caulk or more.

Steve

I bought an air operated one from McMaster _ Carr a few months ago. I
don't recall the brand (it is at the shop so I can't look) and it works
very well. For $50, I should have bought it a lot sooner as it saves
time, saves on the wrist for doing a lot of caulk. We used it for some
rather heavy stuff that was difficult to pump in a hand gun. If you have
a small compressor, go for it.

My FIL got a new pancake cheap at the pawn shop recently. Should do quite
nicely. Put receptacles on the roof for Christmas lights, which will reach
the compressor easily. It's cool here, and any caulk will be thick. Should
be done in time for my snack and nap.

Steve ;-)