Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default O.T. WebTV

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 20:43:23 -0500, "C & E"
wrote:

Does *anybody* know for sure if this entity is still doing business? I
realize that it became MSN TV but I've done a search and the only live links
are to references from 2007. I just want a firm yes or no so that I know if
I can sell my FIL's unit. It's 4 yrs old, having bought it just before he
passed on. This is the second unit that he had.
TIA, Chuck

I know someone in another newsgroup who was using it up to 8/27. Make
that 11/11, 1/4, make that 3/8. But she hasn't posted since then.