Posted to alt.home.repair

Default That's not the correct answer!

Charlie wrote:

"Bill" wrote in message
What is it with people these days?

They ask a question on the internet, then someone gives them the
correct answer (usually something which involves *work* to fix it),
then the person asking the question says...

"That is not the answer I was looking for. Anyone else?"

If they know what the answer should be, why are they asking?

It's probably the same person who stops you on the street and asks for
the time.
After you look at your watch or cell phone and tell him, he asks "Are
you sure?"

Charlie

Whenever someone asks me "What time is it?" I answer "Where?" If
someone asks "Can you tell me what time it is?" I answer "Of course
I can tell time, I've been able to tell time since I was a small

TDD