Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default Suggestions for best school for spray finishing

wrote in message
So, my original question remains.... Does anyone have recommendations
on a school for spray finishing. I see plenty of places on the web,
so don't suggest Google searches. I'm looking for first hand
recommendations of classes that people have attended and they were
pleased with the content and the quality.

Thanks.

This school is in my "neck of the woods" (central Indiana).

http://www.marcadams.com

I'd be surprised if they couldn't teach you something useful. I believe you
can arrange individual lessons. You could call and discuss your interests,
schedule, etc. with them. It appears that they have quite an operation (I
haven't attended). I hope that helps.

Bill