Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Shop Humor: You're Fired!

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 17:44:39 -0500, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:

You've never seen my shop and likely never will. I sure wouldn't post
a picture of it for God and Everybody to see.

I'd rather go on Jerry Springer than show my shops current condition.

What a horrible thought! (and ditto)

As soon as frost laws come off and the garbage collector will empty my tote, there will be
a mass firing in my shop.

I need to buy half a dozen stepping stones and put them in front of my
pumphouse door so I can get in there in the wet season, then move my
firings out there. Hmm, better order some plastic bags first. (I hate
bins full of dust and spider webs, KnowwhatImean,Vern?)

--
I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study
mathematics and philosophy. My sons ought to study mathematics and