Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Electric caulk gun

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 22:43:04 -0600, "DanG" wrote:

Oren, there are folks on here that do quite a bit more than
handyman their own home. You pump a case or two of NP1 or other
good urethane caulk a day, even with a high leverage gun, and you
may be looking for some power also. The real reason to consider
one is the quality of bead - you can focus all your efforts on
looks and installation. Until you have run one, it is difficult
to explain.

Oh, I appreciate the tool or being able to buy one, if I needed it.

My worst problem with a regular DIY caulk gun was the caulk was cold.
We put it the Sun to warm it up.