Posted to alt.home.repair
JIMMIE JIMMIE is offline

Default Dremel / Mandrel question

On Mar 12, 4:18*pm, marco polo wrote:
hi all,

I was wondering if a Mandrel [with wheel] would fit/work in my
standard drill.
I'm doing a smallish job, and don't plan on needing it after that.

I thought I might try that first,
before buying another tool just for the mandrel.
If it doesn't work out, I could then buy the Dremel, or similar tool.

thanks,
marc

That is always my first choice if it is practical even though I have a
Dremel and Roto tool. I always receive tools for gifts for some
reason. One of the things I do find really handy is a clamp that holds
my drill to the workbench. I mounted it on a board with a cleat I can
but in my vice.

Jimmie