Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Run away cars

On Mar 13, 12:52*pm, Harry K wrote:
On Mar 12, 8:02*pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:

"The Daring Dufas" wrote

It's amazing that when anyone makes the news, people start digging up
anything that they can find on them. That's probably why a lot of heroes
remain unsung, they prefer it that way.

TDD

But this guy is no hero. He is stupid at best, a scam artist at worst.
I'd not be surprised if he ends up doing jail time along with Balloon Boy.

Unless I misheard it on the news, the Sheriff there said "I don't
_think_ it is a scam". * Obviously it is being looked at closely.

Harry K

I heard that too. But of course that is what the sheriff in the
Balloon Boy case said at first too. The more I hear, the more
suspicious it sounds. Fox News did a good job investigating his
background. With a bankruptcy for $700K a year ago, no payments on
the Prius for several months, it looks more likely a hoax to me.