Posted to alt.home.repair
Anthona Anthona is offline

Default reciprocating saw

On Mar 12, 1:32*am, mm wrote:
On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 06:46:42 -0800 (PST), Anthona
wrote:

Know nothing about this tool but like to get one from what i see it
can do. I would like to get the lightest weight ( which means most
likely a battery one ) and prune some shrubs. I know there are pruners
for this, but the branches are much thicker than a typical pruner can
do. Someone mentioned a Milwalkee buzzsaw.

I think a buzzsaw is a small circular saw, but I haven't looked it up,
and I don't know much about milwaukee.

It would be nice, almost essential, if you told us how high the shrubs
are, how thick the branches are, how big everything will be in a few
years, in 30 years, etc.

I think people are writing about what works for their yards and not
about what works for yours.

I have a 15' crape myrtle and don't want to half it, just thin it out
and some of the branches are almost 1/2'' to 3/4'' thick. and also a
forsythia and the burning bush. and a dogwood.