Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Shop Humor: You're Fired!

On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 22:58:40 -0500, the infamous "Phil Kangas"
scrawled the following:

Here's a story I wrote back in jan'06. I'll bet some of
you can relate, eih? phil ;))

Not at all. You moved half a dozen things and were done? Nope. Can't
relate at all. I'd move that many things per square foot in my shop,
and there are over 400 of those s/f thingies there.

You've never seen my shop and likely never will. I sure wouldn't post
a picture of it for God and Everybody to see.

Cute story, thanks.

--
Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to
make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done,