Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT More examples of generosity from President Obama

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote in
message news

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"John R. Carroll" wrote in
message ...

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Wes" wrote in message
Ignoramus22050 wrote:

Anyway, I've been off the beam a bit. Respiratory failure will do
that to a person but I will say that if you have to be really sick,
as in near death, do it at Pendelton. The jar heads there are pretty
fair and Scripps is right down the street. Those guys can do just
about anything.
LOL

Damn, I was just getting worried about you on Monday, and was going
to ask if anyone knew where you were. So, are you doing Ok now?

I'm coming off two weeks of Vancomycin and one of IV Cipro today. I've
lost
twenty percent of my body weight and the effects of that are problematic.
My
posts to this thread lead to a 4 hour nappy G
Next week will tell the tale on the effectiveness of treatment. Nothing
like
a drug resistant nosicomial infection masked by the seasonal flue to ruin
your whole day.
I'll either be calendaring a motion next week in an unlimited civil case
or
not and if it's the not option, I'll be in real trouble healthwise.
You ought to see me argue before the court Ed. I really do my homework and
that's surprised some folks.
I just need to be able to breath.

You take care.

--
John R. Carroll

Oh, jeez, John, that doesn't sound good. Please keep us informed about how
it goes.

(I don't think I'd be surprised at how you argue before the court. g)

--
Ed Huntress