Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony[_19_] Tony[_19_] is offline

Default Run away cars

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
"Jack" wrote

You do not like the color of my print ... Don't read it.

Two comments:
1. Newsgroups are supposed to be plain text as it eliminates a lot of
problems between news readers
2. You say "Don't read it" but in fact, many can't read it because of
the light color. You may think it look snazzy, but it hurts the eyes of
others.

OK, one ore comment.
We come hear to learn and to help. If you want to be treaded special,
it is not going to happen. You are very welcome to join the
discussions and start new ones but to have a combative attitude you'll
spoil your own fun. Learn how to do plain text on Web TV. It can be done.

I suppose he could be reported to web TV for using other than plain text
where it is not allowed, but it's much easier if the offender simply
complies with the rules.