Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Run away cars

On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 08:03:14 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Mar 12, 10:28Â*am, wrote:
But what I was responding to here was someone making a post saying
that they had scene reports that the transmissions were actually
designed so that they could not be shifted into neutral while
moving. Â* I have surely haven't seen that and would like to see a link
if the person has it.

There are several instances of this being stated on answers.yahoo.com:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...8222153AAXey3P
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...9153458AA9gkGx
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...1052352AAIFak7
...to name a few.

Yes, I know that's not exactly an authoratative source of information
but it's the best I can find. I tend to give some credence to
consistent intelligent-sounding responses. I take them with fewer
grains of salt.

It's all "i've been told" that it "may be".

Absolutely no credibility at all.