Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT More examples of generosity from President Obama

On 3/11/2010 8:46 PM, John R. Carroll wrote:
"Don wrote in message
On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 19:23:38 -0800, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:

"Ed wrote in message

wrote in message

In the end, eh?G

There have been a couple of notable wins but Obama is finding the truth in
the old adage that you can't lead from behind.
Time will tell what he takes from the lesson.

JC

Much to their dismay, the right wing is going to find out the hard way
that Obama is their worst nightmare. He's a smart guy that knows how to
manipulate the system better than anyone. He's got a lot of irons in the
fire right now. He's out to make a lot of changes and he's not going to
stop until he gets them done. This is going to come down to a test of
who is going to prevail Obama or the republicans. Obama isn't going to
back down and he's going to just keep going and going and going. That's
what gets things done. Refusing to quit until you get your way. That's
Obama. That's real bad news for the republicans who thought they were
going to stop him from getting his agenda done. I'm enjoying the fight.
My money is on Obama. Last time my money was bet that Bush would muck
things up. My record on these things is pretty good if I do say so
myself. Poor republicans.

Hawke