Andy Hall

Default Cleaning/Flushing a pressurise ad sealed CH system

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 23:14:21 +0100, Dougie Nisbet
wrote:

I understand the fundamentals behind what you're saying but I'm struggling
with some terminology. 'pressure release valve' - is that the bypass valve
that connected CH flow and return just below the boiler?

Nah - I'll answer my own question. I presume it's the 'pressure relief
system' mentioned in the manual for my boiler (a RAVENHEAT RSF 100ET). I
can't get access to it without taking the cover of the boiler.

Probably.

It isn't a good idea to use it deliberately to drain the system
anyway. See other post.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl