Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default reciprocating saw

And how many shrubs you have, whether they are woody or something
else.

And how big your yard is. I have one 100 foot extension cord that
reaches everywhere and if I had to go farther, I could plug in another
one, and definitely, when you don't have to carry the electricity
around with you, tools that plug into the wall are lighter than
battery operated tools of the same power. Batteries are some of the
most dense parts (weight per volume) of any device.

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 06:46:42 -0800 (PST), Anthona
wrote:

Know nothing about this tool but like to get one from what i see it
can do. I would like to get the lightest weight ( which means most
likely a battery one ) and prune some shrubs. I know there are pruners
for this, but the branches are much thicker than a typical pruner can
do. Someone mentioned a Milwalkee buzzsaw.

I think a buzzsaw is a small circular saw, but I haven't looked it up,
and I don't know much about milwaukee.

It would be nice, almost essential, if you told us how high the shrubs
are, how thick the branches are, how big everything will be in a few
years, in 30 years, etc.

I think people are writing about what works for their yards and not
about what works for yours.