Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default reciprocating saw

On Mar 11, 12:21*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Anthona wrote:
Know nothing about this tool but like to get one from what i see it
can do. I would like to get the lightest weight ( which means most
likely a battery one ) and prune some shrubs. I know there are pruners
for this, but the branches are much thicker than a typical pruner can
do. Someone mentioned a Milwalkee buzzsaw.

A reciprocating saw like a U.S. Marine. You use it when you have to destroy
something immediately. It WILL work in your application and a few others.

I suggest the Harbor Freight MultifunctionMiracleTool - either the corded or
wired model - which will do the job you have in mind and about 877 others..
This tool, however, probably won't work too well on branches over about 4"
in diameter.

"I suggest the Harbor Freight MultifunctionMiracleTool - either
the corded or wired model"

What's the difference between "corded" and "wired"?