Posted to alt.home.repair
Nonny Nonny is offline

Default Yellow Jacket's Nest in the wall

I just wanted to post a little cautionary note about Yellow
Jackets around the home. The retired director of the Fort Wayne
(IN) Children's Zoo was a very nice fellow named Earl Wells. He
had a small farm outside the community and retired to it to raise
Llamas- his hobby. One day, Earl set up a ladder to wash the
windows of his house and the ladder sunk into a Yellow Jacket
nest. They attacked him and as I recall, Earl had over 1000
stings. He was rushed to the hospital, but it was too late. . .
one BAD way to die.

Should I ever encounter Yellow Jackets around my home, I'd nuke
them immediately.

--
Nonny

Luxury cars now offer a great seating option for politicians.
These seats blow heated air onto their backside in the winter and
cooled air in the summer. If sold to voters, though, the car
seats
are modified to just blow smoke up the voter’s rump year-round