Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bear Spray? For manageing unruly Bruins? was Just One Use items

Let the Record show that Don Foreman
on or about Tue, 09 Mar 2010 01:44:43 -0600 did write/type or cause to
appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!

Buttered fatassses, meat sauce and uncooked steaks are way far yonder
behind bacon grease as bear bait.

Justice is a sex offender lashed to a tree in the northwoods,
liberally smeared with bacon grease, perhaps not far from the
sex-offender prison (with color TV) in Moose Lake he dodged by legal
chicanary. The prison is full but the northwoods is capacious.

As one of the new counselors is tempted "We're in the center of
five hundred acres of woods ..."
-