Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Recent metalworking projects

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 07:15:07 -0800, the infamous "Steve B"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 22:23:29 -0800, the infamous "Steve B"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote

Go for it, Steve, and good luck with the medical device and
pharmaceutical lawyers.

My mission statement is only give opinions and relate my experiences. I
will not be giving any medical advice. Therefore, the parameters should
be
similar to this newsgroup.

Do you think that will deter a hungry Speaking Weasel at all? Hmm?
I didn't think so.

It might deter a negative thinker like yourself.

You misspelled "realist", Steve. g

I go at 10 this AM to talk
to the webmaster. I have an appointment next week with a rep from Bristol
Meyers Squibb.

Let us know what comes of it, will ya?

--
There is no such thing as limits to growth, because there are no limits
to the human capacity for intelligence, imagination, and wonder.