Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Wiper Joke: true story Why Do Auto Repair Shops ...

Jules Richardson wrote:
On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 11:52:34 -0800, DerbyDad03 wrote:
We managed to find a piece of wire in the trunk that was barely long
enough to allow the passenger to let the wipers go up and then pull
them back down. By barely long enough, I mean that our hand would
have to go outside the window, into the cold rain, just a little bit
to get the wipers to go up. We spent hours letting the wipers go up,
and pulling them back down, letting them go up and pulling them back
down over and over and over again.

Nice story.

I've lost count of how many times I've done emergency fixes to things
"on the road" using boot laces...

Cadets at West Point are told to always carry a bit of string...